SleepMaker and Bedshed Gift with Purchase Promotion
Terms & Conditions
Anyone participating in this Promotion (“Participant”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.sleepmaker.com.au
form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. SleepMaker Australia, a division of Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd, ABN 23 098 742 584, of 48 Alexandra Place, Murarrie, Brisbane, Queensland 4172.
2. The Promotion is exclusive to Bedshed and will commence Thursday 1st of February 2018 and end Wednesday 15th of March 2018 (the “Promotion Period”) (see clause 8 below).
3. Participants who during the Promotion Period purchase any SleepMaker mattress or ensemble from participating Bedshed stores in Australia shall be entitled to claim a SleepMaker Sheet Set Gift of the size of the Mattress purchased, during the promotional period or while stocks last, whichever is earlier.
4. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, Participants must be an Australian resident aged 16 years or over.
6. Employees of Bedshed or agents of the Promoter or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). This offer is not able to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Claims can be made during the promotional period after the purchase of a SleepMaker mattress or ensemble at participating Bedshed stores.
8. The final date a claim will be accepted is 31st March 2018 and the final date an eligible SleepMaker mattress or ensemble may be purchased is 11:59pm on Thursday 15th March 2018.
9. In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the gift with purchase participants must:
(a) During the Promotion Period, purchase a SleepMaker mattress or ensemble labelled mattress from a participating Bedshed store in Australia (Eligible Purchase); and
(b) retain the store receipt of the Eligible Purchase (Purchase Receipt); and
(c) by no later than 11:59pm (AEST) 31st of March 2018 log on to www.sleepmaker.com.au/bedshed
(Promotional Website) and fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online form, including Proof of purchase in the form of an uploaded copy of the Purchase Receipt/ Invoice. The Participant must complete the online entry process as outlined above. No other form of entry is acceptable.
10. Only one claim may be made per eligible SleepMaker Mattress purchased from participating Bedshed retailer.
11. Each Participant must retain and will be required to present proof of each Eligible Purchase in order to claim their free SleepMaker sheet set. If a Participant is unable to provide proof of purchase for any claim made within the required timeframes, then that claim will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Purchase Receipts must clearly specify the product, price, participating retailer where the Eligible Purchase was made and the date of purchase.
12. Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their entry has been received (or not valid with a reason provided). SleepMaker will not be responsible for errors in the email address. The Promoter will verify the purchase.
13. SleepMaker sheet sets will be sent to the name and address provided by the Participant when the claim is made. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that the pack can be left in a suitable place if not at home to receive it. Upon delivery to the nominated address the pack is at the sole risk of the Participant.
14. We will aim to dispatch the SleepMaker gift pack within 28 days of receipt of a valid Claim, although if participation in the promotion exceeds expectations this may take up to 56 days.
15. All claims must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
18. Claims that are incomplete, illegible or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed, incorrect, damaged entries or data (including illegible receipts) which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to refuse claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
22. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses incurred in participating in this Promotion except as expressly set out herein.
23. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
24. The Promotion is governed by Australian law.