- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is applicable only to purchasers of a SleepMaker mattress in Australia who review their SleepMaker mattress on the SleepMaker website (https://www.sleepmaker.com.au/) during the promotion period (see clause 5).
- You (the “entrant”) must be an Australian resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
- Three winners will be drawn each month within the promotional period (see clause 5). The promoter will notify winners on each Monday of the following month and will send out pillow sets within 6 weeks of winners being announced.
2x SleepMaker memory foam contour pillow (approx. value: RRP$319.99)
- This promotion starts on 1st of June, 2020 and ends midnight on 31st December 2020, but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
- To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the promotional Period:
i) You must purchase your SleepMaker Mattress between 1st of June, 2020 and 31st December, 2020.
- ii) You must review your SleepMaker Mattress on the SleepMaker website between 1st of June, 2020 and 31st December, 2020. We may extend or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to:
(a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice;
(b) substitute the gift or part of the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification. The gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is your responsibility including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any registration or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) from use of the gift. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under Australian Consumer Law.
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
- If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of Australia and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- SleepMaker, Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd ABN 23 098 742 584, 447 Foleys Road, Deer Park VIC 3023. (https://www.sleepmaker.com.au/).