1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is applicable only to Australian residents who participate in the SleepMaker competition.
3. You (the “entrant”) must be an Australian resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
4. One entry per person. Once the promotion period has concluded by midnight 15 September, 2022 the promoter will notify the winners send out the prize within 30 days of a claim being approved.
5. This promotion starts on Thursday 1 September, 20222 and ends midnight on Thursday 15 September, 2022, but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
6. To enter the Promotion, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
i) You must fill in the entry form and tell us what changes you’ve made to be more eco-friendly in your home to win 1 of 3 Planet Luxe natural cleaning packs valued at $140 RRP each.
7. The promoter reserves the right to:
(a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice;
(b) substitute the gift or part of the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification. The gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is your responsibility including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) from use of the gift. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under Australian Consumer Law.
11. By entering this promotion, the entrant agrees to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
12. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of Australia and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
14. SleepMaker, Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd ABN 23 098 742 584, 447 Foleys Road, Deer Park VIC 3023. (www.sleepmaker.com.au).