1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is applicable only to purchasers of a SleepMaker mattress in Australia who register there SleepMaker mattress on the SleepMaker website and review their SleepMaker mattress during the promotion period (see clause 5).
3. You (the “Claimant”) must be an Australian resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
4. Each month during the 3-month competition period (see clause 5), entrants will have the chance to win one of 3 x SleepMaker Next Gen Visco + Kulkote pillow packs valued at $399.90 for each pack containing two pillows. . 5. This promotion starts on 12.00am AEST on 3rd July 2023 until 11:59 pm AEST on 30th September 2023, but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
6. To enter the promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the promotional Period:
i) You must purchase your SleepMaker Mattress between 3rd July, 2023 and 30th September, 2023.
ii) You must register your mattress on sleepmaker.com.au, review your SleepMaker Mattress following the prompts from registration email between 3rd July, 2023 and 5th October, 2023.
a. The Competition winners will be selected throughout the 3-month competition period on the following dates:
1. Friday 4th August, 2023
2. Friday 1st September, 2023
3. Friday 6th October, 2023
b. This competition is a game of chance. The Competition winners will be randomly selected.
c. The winners will be selected at 447 Foleys Road, Deer Park, VIC, 3023 at 10.00am on the last Friday of each month over the competition period.
d. The Competition winners will be notified by email by 12:00pm the day winners are selected. Whilst the Promoter will use its best endeavours to contact the winner within the abovementioned time, the decision not to award an entrant who cannot be contacted a prize within three months of the draw date is at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, and can be made at any time after the Competition Winners have been selected.
e. If within three months after the determination of the winner the prize has not been claimed by the winner, the promoter must take all reasonable steps to deliver the prize to the Competition Winner. At the conclusion of the three months if the prize cannot be delivered, the promoter may redraw a new winner.
f. A person purporting to be a Competition Winner may be required to provide proof of identity and to verify any other eligibility requirements.
7. The promoter reserves the right to:
(a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice;
(b) substitute the gift or part of the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification. The gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is your responsibility including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any registration or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) from use of the gift. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under Australian Consumer Law.
11. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
12. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of Australia and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
14. SleepMaker, Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd ABN 23 098 742 584, 447 Foleys Road, Deer Park VIC 3023. (www.sleepmaker.com.au).