This ‘Sleep Awareness Week 2022’ promotion and competition is offered by Australian Comfort Group Pty Limited (the promoter).
1. By entering the promotion, you (the “entrant”) acknowledge your participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is applicable only to Australian residents who complete the Sleep Awareness Week survey online.
3. You (the “entrant”) must be an Australian resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
4. The prizes available are five (5) Major Prize packs including a SleepMaker sheet set, a SleepMaker pillow set and a 24 bottle case of No Ugly Sleep worth $489.00 and ten (10) Minor Prize packs of 24 bottle cases of No Ugly Sleep worth $89.00. All amounts stated in the Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars.
5. Maximum Number of Entries: A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted, winners will be randomly drawn.
6. Once the promotion period has concluded by midnight 19 March, 2022 the promoter will notify the winners send out the prize within 30 days of a claim being approved.
7. This promotional period starts on Sunday 13 March 2022 and finishes on Saturday 19 March 2022 but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
8. To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
I. You must successfully complete and submit your Sleep Awareness Survey via https://www.sleepmaker.com.au/sleep-awareness-week-2022
9. Winners will be chosen randomly by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
10. Winners will be notified via email and may announced on the SleepMaker Facebook page within 10 days of the promotion conclusion.
11. The promoter reserves the right to:
(a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice;
(b) substitute the gift or part of the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification. The gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is your responsibility including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) from use of the gift. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under Australian Consumer Law.
15. By entering this promotion, the entrant agrees to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
16. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of Australia and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
18. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
19. SleepMaker, Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd ABN 23 098 742 584, 447 Foleys Road, Deer Park VIC 3023. (www.sleepmaker.com.au).