AUSTRALIAN MADE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This ‘Australian Made” promotion and competition is offered by Australian Comfort Group Pty Limited (the promoter). By entering the promotion you (the “entrant”) acknowledge your participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is applicable only to Australian residents who visit the SleepMaker website (https://www.sleepmaker.com.au) complete the SleepMaker sleep selector quiz, subscribe to our email list and tell us in 50 words or less why you should win this competition and what you would buy with the prize, during the promotion period (see clause 5).
3. You must be an Australian resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
4. At the conclusion of the promotional period, 1 winner will be selected by the SleepMaker team and be contacted to receive $500 AUD Prezee gift card. Once the promotional period has concluded the promoter will notify the winner and then send out the gift within 30 days of that notification (the winner must if requested respond to the notification to confirm receipt of the email and the delivery address in Australia).
i) This competition is a game of skill and the competition winner will be chosen by SleepMaker who will assess the answers and select the answer they consider to be the most creative. The winner notified by email to the email address provided in the entry.
5. This promotional period starts on Monday 17 May, 2021 and ends midnight on Saturday 31 July, 2021 but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
6. The Entry: To enter the competition, you must complete the following steps during the promotional period:
i) You must visit the SleepMaker website (https://www.sleepmaker.com.au) and complete the SleepMaker Sleep Selector quiz within the promotional period.
ii) You must tell us in 50 words or less why you should win and what you would buy with the prize.
iii) You must subscribe to the SleepMaker email list with a valid email address.
7. The promoter reserves the right to:
(a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice;
(b) substitute the gift or part of the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification. The gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is your responsibility including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) from use of the gift.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under Australian Consumer Law.
11. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
12. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of Australia and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
14. Promoter contact details: SleepMaker, Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd ABN 23 098 742 584, 447 Foleys Road, Deer Park VIC 3023. (www.sleepmaker.com.au).