1. This ‘SleepMaker Kulkote – Queenstown’ promotion and competition is offered by Australian Comfort Group Pty Limited (the Promoter). Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the promotion, you (the “entrant”) acknowledge your participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is applicable only to Australian residents aged 18 over.
3.Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences for purchases on 9th January 2023 and closes for purchases at 11:59pm AEDST on 31st March 2023 (“Purchase Period”). Entries into the promotion open on 9th January 2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 16th April 2023 (“Entry Period”).
5. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
6. A participating retailer is any retailer nationally (including online retailers) that stocks SleepMaker mattress during the Purchase Period (“Participating Retailer”).
7. To qualify to enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete the following process:
i. purchase a SleepMaker mattress at a Participating Retailer in store or online during the Purchase Period;
ii. register the purchased SleepMaker mattress on the SleepMaker website (sleepmaker.com.au) during the Entry Period;
iii. input the requested information during registration, including:
iv. Submit the fully completed registration form during the Entry Period.
8. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at 447 Foleys Road, Deer Park VIC 3023 on 20th April 2023 at 2:00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and phone within 7 days of the draw, and will be published online at https://www.sleepmaker.com.au/promotions on 21st April 2023.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win a getaway to Queenstown, New Zealand for 2 people with a total valued at up to $15,000 depending on date and point of departure.
Prize package include:
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or redeem their prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is up to $15,000.
17. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 26th April 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and phone, and their name will be published online at https://www.sleepmaker.com.au/promotions from 27th April 2023.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice; substitute the prize or part of the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use / taking of the prize.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion and the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility, including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
24. The prize, or any part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
25. Prize draw winners agree that the Promoter may use their name, town, entry details and photograph for publicity purposes including but not restricted to public relations and marketing via internet and otherwise.
26. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to receive marketing and general information from the Promoter.
27. If the Promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those
28. Promoter contact details: SleepMaker, Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd ABN 23 098 742 584, 447 Foleys Road, Deer Park VIC 3023. (www.sleepmaker.com.au).
ACT Permit No., SA Permit No. NSW Permit No